Sunday, December 22, 2013

Paper bag cards with tags

These are a some of the paper bag Christmas cards I made this year.  I used the Recollection bags from Michaels.  You could use whatever size bag you want or use regular paper lunch bags and cut them down to the size you want.  I just folded up the bottom and glued the sides to make the pocket.  I also glued the gusset and inside flap so the card would lay flat.

Some are more embellished than others, so take that into consideration if you are mailing these cards.  They are great to put a gift card or pictures in.







I also covered the back of the bag, but you don't have too.  I just liked the look of it.  This is a great way to use up your scrap paper and ribbons.

Merry Christmas to all!!

2 comments:

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...