Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tile stamped-coasters

Sorry for the blurry pics.

I scrap lifted this idea from Brandy's Cards on You Tube.

I made these as gifts for some of my family and friends.  They were quick, easy and very inexpensive.

The tiles were purchased from Home Depot.  9 tiles were around $4.00.  The Stazon ink I already had in my stash and these stamps pictured were purchased from Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, FL.  The stamps are from a company called "Our Daily Bread."

I also used other stamps in my stash for Christmas, friendship and nature coasters.

You must use Stazon ink.  Some people bake their tiles, I don't and haven't had any problems.  Be sure to use the felt adhesive circles underneath so they don't scratch your furniture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...